Zero Drift operational amplifiers
AK2921 is the dual channel CMOS operational amplifires which is available to output with very low input offset voltage (±1.0μV) and near zero input offset dirft. It’s operated with very small current consumptions, 260±A typ./ch (VDD:5.0V), which is available to operate full swing signals in output. AK2921 is suitable for Sensor Pre Amp. applications.
- Very Low Input Offset Voltage : ± 1.0μV typ.
- Near Zero Dirft over time and temperature : ± 5.0nV/℃ typ.
- Full Swing Outputs to 10kΩ Load
- Power Supply Current : 260μA typ./ch (VDD: 5.0V, No Load)
- Gain Bandwidth : 0.8MHz typ.
- Package : TMSOP8