Zero Drift operational amplifiers
AK2922H is the dual channel CMOS operational amplifiers which is available to output with very low input offset voltage (± 1.0μV) and near zero input offset dirft. It’s operated with very small current consumptions, 1.05mA typ./ch (VDD:5.0V), which is available to operate full swing signals in output. AK2922H is appropriated to Sensor Pre Amp. applications.
• Very Low Input Offset Voltage : ±1.0μV typ.
• Near Zero Dirft over time and temperature : ±2.0nV/°C typ.
• Full Swing Outputs to 10kΩ Load
• Power Supply Current : 1.05mA typ./ch (VDD: 5.0V, No Load)
• Gain Bandwidth : 4MHz typ.
• Operationg Temperature Range : –40 to 125°C
• Package : MSOP8