120dB 768kHz/32-bit 2ch Premium DAC
Premium DAC VERITA AK4490EQ
- AKMs VELVET SOUND architecture is utilized.
- Low-distortion technology achieves industry’s best performance of -112dB as a DAC with 120dB S/N characteristic.
- OSRD (Over Sampling Ratio Doubler) technology greatly reduces out of band noise.
- IRD (Impulse Response Designed) filters are integrated with 32-bit processing to reproduces detailed natural sound.
- Five different digital filters types are selectable according to the user audio and system preferences.
- The digital input supports up to 768 kHz PCM and 11.2 MHz DSD (Direct Stream Digital), recreating high-resolution sound that is as close as possible to the original acoustic source.
- It is suitable for high-resolution sound source playback that is becoming popular with Network Audio, USB DACs and Car Audio Systems.
AV Receivers, CD/SACD Players, Network Audio, USB DACs, USB Headphones, Sound Plate/Bars, Car Audio, External Amplifiers for Car Audio, Measurement Equipment, Control Systems, Public Audio (PA), Smart Cellular Phones, IC-Recorders, Bluetooth Headphones and HD Audio/Voice Conference Systems
|● 256x Over sampling|
|● Sampling Rate:||30kHz ~ 768kHz|
|● Sound Color:||32Bit 8x Digital Filter|
- Ripple: ±0.005dB, Attenuation: 100dB
- Short Delay Sharp Roll-off, GD=6.25/fs
- Short Delay Slow Roll-off, GD=5.3/fs
- Sharp Roll-off
- Slow Roll-off
- Super Slow Roll-off
|● High Tolerance to Clock Jitter|
|● Low Distortion Differential Output|
|● DSD Input Support||2.8MHz, 5.6MHz, 11.2MHz|
- Filter (fc=50kHz, fc=150kHz, 2.8MHz mode)
- Filter Bypass Mode
|● Digital De-emphasis for 32, 44.1, 48kHz sampling|
|● Soft Mute|
|● Digital Attenuator (255 levels and 0.5dB step)|
|● Mono Mode|
|● External Digital Filter Mode|
|● DR, S/N:||120dB (Mono mode, 123dB)|
|● I/F Format:||24/32bit MSB justified, 16/20/24/32bit LSB justified, I2S, DSD|
|● Master Clock:||
30kHz ~ 32kHz: 1152fs|
30kHz ~ 54kHz: 512fs or 768fs
30kHz ~ 108kHz: 256fs or 384fs
108kHz ~ 216kHz: 128fs or 192fs
~ 384kHz: 64fs or 128fs
~ 768kHz: 64fs
|● Power Supply:||DVDD=AVDD=3.0 ~ 3.6V, VDD1/2=4.75 ~ 5.25V|
|● Digital Input Level:||CMOS|
|● Package:||48-pin LQFP|