Tokyo Japan, January 21 2014, Asahi Kasei Microdevices Corporation (AKM) had launched the AK1228, it's a high linearity and low noise mixer.
Signal input frequency range is from 10 to 2000MHz and output range is from 10 to 1000MHz. AK1228 can be driven by a single ended signal input and a low-power differential LO input that can be driven with a differential or single ended LO. The signal output ports are differential open drain outputs. The analog circuit characteristics and power consumption performances can be optimized by the resistance connected to the BIAS Pin.
1. Two-way Radios (PMR/LMR)
2. Radio Communications for disaster prevention
3. Marine Radios
4. Amateur Radios
5. Specified Low Power Radios
6 Telemeter, Telecontrol
7. Wireless Microphone
Distinguishing features of the AK1228 are as follows:
1. Input Frequency: 10MHz to 2000MHz
2. Output Frequency: 10MHz to 1000MHz
3. Operating Supply Current: 4.5mA to 10.5mA
4. Analog Circuit Characteristics: Current Consumption:10.5mA, IIP3:+12dBm, Gain:4dBm, NF:8.5dB
5. LO Input Level: -10 to +5dBm
6. Operating Supply Voltage: 2.7 to 5.25V
7. Package: 16pin UQFN (0.5mm pitch, 3mm x 3mm x 0.60mm)
8. Operating Temperature: -40 to 85°C
Evaluation boards and samples are available now.
To obtain more information about the AK1228, please visit here.