Advanced Audio DAC, the AK4432 is suitable for car audio systems.
||108dB 192kHz 32-bit 2ch Advanced Audio D/A Converter|
||Car Audio, Surround Systems, Portable Audio Players and USB-DACs|
The AK4432 is an advanced audio 32-bit DAC, with 2-channels AKM’s VELVET SOUND architecture that has been widely adopted by well-established high-end audio companies. This technology realizes fine sound details with its low-distortion architecture in addition to 32-bit resolution digital filter processing. The digital input supports up to 192 kHz PCM, allowing for high-resolution audio source playback. This advanced audio DAC is capable of TDM daisy chain connection enabling up to eight channels configuration when paired with other AKM devices. The AK4432 has a clock synchronization function effective when multiple are used in the system and is performance matched with AKM’s quickly becoming popular automotive audio & voice processor, the AK7738, to expand the number of audio DAC channels for the system.
|● Dynamic sound play back with large amount of playback information:
- AKMs VELVET SOUND architecture is utilized.
- IRD (Impulse Response Designed) filters are integrated with 32-bit processing to reproduces detailed natural sound.
- Four different digital filters types are selectable according to the user audio and system preferences.
● Supporting High Resolution Data
- The digital input supports up to 192 kHz PCM, recreating high-resolution sound that is as close as possible to the original acoustic source.
- It is suitable for high-resolution sound source playback that is becoming popular with Network Audio, USB DACs and Car Audio Systems.
● System Extensibility
- The digital input supports TDM (Time Division Multiplexing) signals, realizing daisy chain connection up to eight channels.
- The AK4432 has a clock synchronization function. It is capable of system expansion as additional DACs of AKM’s audio & voice processor, the AK7738.
|Advanced Audio DAC AK4432VT|
|● DR, S/N:||108dB|
|● Sampling Rate:||8kHz~192kHz|
|● DSD Input:||Not Supported|
|● Sound Color:||Four types of 32-bit 8-fold Digital Filter|
|● Single-ended Output:||Internal Smoothing Filter|
|● Daisy Chain|
|● Power Supply:||Analog: 3.0~3.6V with internal LDO for digital power supply|
|● Operational Temperature Range:||-40~105°C|
|● Package:||16-pin TSSOP (0.65mm pitch)|
|To obtain more information about the AK4432, please visit here.|
|About "VELVET SOUND"
VELVET SOUND is a brand concept of, “sound philosophy”, given to AKM’s new generation of audio devices and, “new architecture & core technologies”. A new circuit is designed to, “balance the amount of information and intensity”, and, “focus on the original sound”, to achieve rich musicality and high performance. This circuit contains specifications and features suitable for the high-resolution audio era.
About "Audio 2 Go"
Audio 2 Go™ products are designed for portable audio applications, including smartphones, tablet computers and media players, which provide feature-rich, single chip solution with low power consumption and high audio fidelity.
>> Premium Audio Devices
|>> Audio Market Voices - Special Contents -|
* Information on this page is current on the date of press release.
* AKM, VELVET SOUND Logo™ and Audio 2 Gro™ are trademarks of Asahi Kasei Microdevices Corporation in Japan, Europe and the United States.