Mono CODEC with 1W Output SPK-Amp; the AK4637 is suitable for IoT applications.
||Low Power Audio 24-bit Mono CODEC with Microphone/Speaker Amplifiers|
||IP Cameras, Digital still cameras, MFP (Multi-function Printer) and IoT (Wearable and Home automation etc)|
Since the market demand for single-chip recording/playback CODEC for potable and IoT equipment is increasing, AKM has developed the AK4637EN.
|●1W Output SPK-Amp
The integrated monaural speaker amplifier is capable of 1W output power to directly drive an integrated speaker for playback requiring no external components.
This device integrates a low-noise/low-power microphone amplifier and microphone power supply to enable high quality, realistic recoding performance. This is achieved by “Wind Noise Reduction Filter”, “5-band Notch Filter” that allow for the removal of specific system tones/noises and a “Digital Automatic Level Control (ALC) Circuit” to optimizes recording levels.
The AK4637EN achieves very low-power consumption: 6.5mW in monaural recording mode and 11.6mW in speaker playback mode, improving battery life of mobile devices.
24bit Mono CODEC AK4637
1. Sampling Frequency: 8kHz~48kHz
2. Mono 24-bit ADC
- S/(N+D): 83dB, S/N: 88dB (MIC Gain=18dB)
- S/(N+D): 84dB, S/N: 95dB (MIC Gain=0dB)
3. Microphone Amplifier: +30dB ~ 0dB, 3dB step
4. Wind Noise Reduction Filter
5. 5-Band Notch Filter (available as Equalizer, switching Gain during operation is available)
6. High-performance Digital ALC (Automatic Level Control)
7. Digital Microphone Interface
8. Sidetone Mixer & Volume Control
9. Digital Volume Control for Output
10. Mono 24-bit DAC
11. 1W Output Mono Speaker Amplifier (with Line Output Switch)
12. Analog Mixing: BEEP Input
13. Regulator achieving high PSRR
14. PLL built-in Loop Filter corresponding various clock frequency
15. uP I/F: I2C-bus
16. Operating Temperature: -40 ~ +85℃
17. Power Supply
- Analog Power Supply (AVDD): 2.8 ~ 5.5V
- Digital Power Supply (DVDD): 1.6 ~ 1.98V
- Digital I/O Power Supply (TVDD): 1.6 or (DVDD-0.2) ~ 3.6V
18.Package: 20pin QFN (3mm × 3mm, 0.4mm pitch)
To obtain more information about the AK4637, please visit here.
|Global Web Distributor||Distributors/ Representatives|
About "Audio 2 Go"
Audio 2 Go™ products are designed for portable audio applications, including smartphones, tablet computers and media players, which provide feature-rich, single chip solution with low power consumption and high audio fidelity.
* Information on this page is current on the date of press release.
* AKM and Audio 2 Go™ are trademarks of Asahi Kasei Microdevices Corporation in Japan, Europe and the United States.