Zero Drift operational amplifiers
AK2910 is the single channel CMOS operational amplifires which is available to output with very low input offset
voltage (±1.0μV) and near zero input offset dirft.
It’s operated with very small current consumptions, 800μA typ. (VDD:5.0V), which is available to operate full swing
signals in output.
AK2910 is appropriated to Sensor Pre Amp. applications
- Very Low Input Offset Voltage : ±1.0μV typ.
- Near Zero Dirft over time and temperature : ± 2.0nV/℃ typ.
- Full Swing Outputs to 10kΩ Load
- Power Supply Current : 800μA typ. (VDD: 5.0V, No Load)
- Gain Bandwidth : 2MHz typ.
- Package : TMSOP8