Zero Drift operational amplifiers
AK2970 is the dual channel CMOS operational amplifires which is available to output with very low input offset voltage (±5μV@10V) and near zero input offset dirft. It’s operated with very small current consumptions, 1mA typ./ch (VDD:10V), which is available to operate full swing signals in output. AK2970 is appropriated to Sensor Pre Amp. applications.
• Very Low Input Offset Voltage : ± 5μV max. (@VDD:10V)
• Near Zero Dirft over time and temperature : ± 20nV/℃ max. (@VDD:10V)
• Full Swing Outputs to 10kΩ Load
• Power Supply Current : 1mA typ./ch (VDD: 10V, No Load)
• Gain Bandwidth : 4MHz typ.
• Slew Rate : 4V/μsec typ.
• Operationg Temperature Range : -40 ~ 125℃
• Package : MSOP8