Low power Zero Drift operational amplifiers
AK2973 is the dual channel CMOS operational amplifires which is available to output with very low input offset
voltage (±1.0μV) and near zero input offset dirft.
It’s operated with very small current consumptions, 17μA typ./ch (VDD:5.0V), which is available to operate full
swing signals in input and output.
AK2973 is a optimal amplifier for amplification and control of a portable use etc. of various sensor outputs.
- Very Low Input Offset Voltage : ±1.0μV typ.
- Near Zero Dirft over time and temperature : ±10.0nV/℃ typ.
- Full Swing Outputs to 10kΩ Load
- Power Supply Current : 17μA typ./ch (VDD: 5.0V, No Load)
- Gain Bandwidth : 80kHz typ.
- Package : MSOP8