108dB 192kHz/32bit 2ch Advanced Audio DAC
The AK4432VT is an advanced audio 32-bit DAC, with 2-channels AKM’s VELVET SOUND architecture that has been widely adopted by well-established high-end audio companies. This technology realizes fine sound details with its low-distortion architecture in addition to 32-bit resolution digital filter processing. The digital input supports up to 192 kHz PCM, allowing for high-resolution audio source playback. This advanced audio DAC is capable of TDM daisy chain connection enabling up to eight channels configuration when paired with other AKM devices. The AK4432 has a clock synchronization function effective when multiple are used in the system and is performance matched with AKM’s quickly becoming popular automotive audio & voice processor, the AK7738, to expand the number of audio DAC channels for the system.
|● Dynamic sound play back with large amount of playback information:
- AKMs VELVET SOUND architecture is utilized.
- IRD (Impulse Response Designed) filters are integrated with 32-bit processing to reproduces detailed natural sound.
- Four different digital filters types are selectable according to the user audio and system preferences.
● Supporting High Resolution Data
- The digital input supports up to 192 kHz PCM, recreating high-resolution sound that is as close as possible to the original acoustic source.
- It is suitable for high-resolution sound source playback that is becoming popular with Network Audio, USB DACs and Car Audio Systems.
● System Extensibility
- The digital input supports TDM (Time Division Multiplexing) signals, realizing daisy chain connection up to eight channels.
- The AK4432 has a clock synchronization function. It is capable of system expansion as additional DACs of AKM’s audio & voice processor, the AK7738.
Car Audio, Surround Systems, Portable Audio Players and USB-DACs
Advanced Audio DAC AK4432VT
|Global Web Distributor||Distributors/ Representatives|
|● DR, S/N:||108dB|
|● Sampling Rate:||8kHz～192kHz|
|● DSD Input:||Not Supported|
|● Sound Color:||Four Types 32-bit Digital Filters|
|● Single-ended Output:||Internal Smoothing Filter|
|● Daisy Chain|
|● Power Supply:||Analog: 3.0~3.6V with internal LDO for digital power supply|
|● Operational Temperature:||-40~105℃|
|● Package:||16-pin TSSOP (0.65mm pitch), 5 x 6.4 mm|