123dB 768kHz/32-bit 2ch Premium DAC
|The AK4495EQ is a new generation of premium 32-bit DAC, with 2-channels of AKM’s VELVET SOUND architecture that has been widely adopted by well-established high-end audio companies. This technology realizes fine sound details with its low-distortion architecture in addition to 32-bit resolution digital filter processing. By using AKM’s circuit design techniques and pattern layout knowledge, pin configurations and internal layout that provides best sound quality have been adopted for musical performance improvement. The digital input supports up to 768 kHz PCM and 5.6 MHz DSD (Direct Stream Digital), suitable for high-resolution audio source playback. Five digital filters are integrated into the DAC realizing simple and flexible sound, making it ideal for a wide range of applications. The AK4495EQ is ideal for systems such as Network Audio Players focusing sound quality, SACD players and high-end audio systems supporting high resolution sound source.|
|● Dynamic sound play back with a large amount of playback information:
- AKMs VELVET SOUND architecture is utilized.
- Low-distortion -101dB and 123dB S/N characteristics are achieved.
- IRD (Impulse Response Designed) filters are integrated with 32-bit processing to reproduces detailed natural sound.
- Five different digital filters types are selectable according to the user audio and system preferences.
● Supporting High Resolution Data
- The digital input supports up to 768 kHz PCM and 5.6 MHz DSD (Direct Stream Digital), recreating high-resolution sound that is as close as possible to the original acoustic source.
- It is suitable for high-resolution sound source playback that is becoming popular with Network Audio, and USB DACs.
High-end BDs, AV Receivers, CD/SACD Players, Network Audio and USB DACs
Premium DAC VERITA AK4495EQ
||2015/01/09||AK4495: High Sound Quality Premium 32-bit Stereo DAC|
|● 128x Over sampling|
|● Sampling Rate:||30kHz ~ 768kHz|
|● Sound Color:||32Bit 8x Digital Filter|
- Ripple: ±0.005dB, Attenuation: 100dB
- Short Delay Sharp Roll-off, GD=6.25/fs
- Short Delay Slow Roll-off, GD=5.3/fs
- Sharp Roll-off
- Slow Roll-off
- Super Slow Roll-off
|● High Tolerance to Clock Jitter|
|● Low Distortion Differential Output|
|● DSD Input:
|● Digital De-emphasis for 32, 44.1, 48kHz sampling|
|● Soft Mute|
|● Digital Attenuator (255 levels and 0.5dB step)|
|● Mono Mode|
|● External Digital Filter Mode|
|● THD+N:||-101dB, -105dB (Analog Block Power Supply 7V)|
|● DR, S/N:||120dB, 123dB (Mono mode, 126dB, Analog Block Power Supply 7V)|
|● I/F Format:||24/32bit MSB justified, 16/20/24/32bit LSB justified, I2S, DSD|
|● Master Clock:||30kHz ~ 32kHz: 1152fs|
30kHz ~ 54kHz: 512fs or 768fs
30kHz ~ 108kHz: 256fs or 384fs
108kHz ~ 216kHz: 128fs or 192fs
~ 384kHz: 64fs or 128fs
~ 768kHz: 64fs
|● Power Supply:||DVDD=AVDD=3.0 ~ 3.6V, VDD1/2=4.75 ~ 7.2V|
|● Digital Input Level:||CMOS|
|● Package:||44-pin LQFP|