6-Channel Linear Sensor compatible 10 Bit 40 MSPS x 3 Analog Pre-Processor
The AK8448 is a +3.3 V CMOS, Two Channel input 10 Bit 40MSPS ADC which integrates on-chip Offset Adjust DAC, Gain Adjust PGA and CDS circuit.
In CDS mode and Clamp mode
1ch, 2ch and 3ch mode: 40M samples/sec per channel
4ch and 6ch mode: 20M sample/sec per channel
In DC Direct-coupled mode
1ch, 2ch and 3ch mode: 15M sample/sec per channel
4ch and 6ch mode: 15M sample/sec per channel
• Maximum Input Level: 1.35Vpp (typ.)@CDS mode and DC connection mode
1.19Vpp (typ.)@Clamp mode
• Compatible with both CCD and CIS Signal Polarities
• Simultaneously Sampling 6-Channel CDS circuits ( Correlated Double Sampling )
• Offset DACs: Adjustable Range : 298.7 mV (typ.), Independent 6-channel 8 Bit DACs
• PGA: Adjustable Gain Range : 0 dB ~ 18.75 dB (typ.)
Independently adjustable 6-channel 8 Bit PGAs.
• Linearity: DNL = -1LSB (min.), +1LSB (max.) with guaranteed no missing code.
• 5 bit Output Bus: Enables to output 10 Bit Data in 5 Bit x 2 cycles
• 4-Wire Serial Interface
• Supply: 3.3V0.3V
• Power Dissipation: T.B.D(typ.)@6ch mode, at 20M samples/sec per channel
• Package: 64 Pin LQFP, Pin pitch 0.5 mm, Mold size 10 mm x 10 mm