World's smallest coreless current sensor corresponding to the safty standards.
CQ-330J is an open-type current sensor using a Hall sensor which outputs the analog voltage proportional to the AC/DC current. Quantum well ultra- thin film InAs (Indium Arsenide) is used as the Hall sensor, which enables the high-accuracy and high-speed current sensing. Coreless surface mount package realizes the space-saving.
- Small-sized surface mount package: VSOP-24
- High isolation voltage: 3.0kV (50/60Hz, 60sec)
- Compliant to safety standards of IEC/UL-60950 and UL-508
- Ultra-fast response time: 0.5μsec (typ.)
- Low variation and low temperature drift of sensitivity and zero-current output voltage
- No output hysteresis
- Low noise output: 0.9mVrms (typ.)
- Uni-directional type
- 5V single power supply
- Ratiometric output
- Halogen free
>> Read more