(White paper / Leaflet)
You can download technical documents about automotive solutions.
* When downloading, myAKM registration is required.
● Features of the Nyquist AD converters
● Features of the Oversampling A/D converters
● Speed up the A/D conversion of the ΔΣ A/D converters
● Noise Suppressing A/D converters
● What kind of processes are executed?
● Setting the Noise Suppression Strength
The "noise suppression A/D converter", a new A/D converter from Asahi Kasei Microdevices, suppresses noise by averaging oversampled data, like a delta-sigma A/D converter, while realizing high-speed response. This noise suppression A/D converter integrates a low-delay digital filter, realizing high-accuracy A/D conversion and high-speed response.
The noise suppression strength can be switched between four levels, so that the user can adjust the balance between noise suppression strength and responsiveness flexibly.
This document describes the noise suppression A/D converter of Asahi Kasei Microdevices.
● Voice Processing Technology Designed for Hands-free Scenarios
● AKM’s ICC Solution for Smooth Conversation
● Hands-free Microphone (1-way ICC System)
● Interactive solution (2-way ICC System)
● 3 Base Concepts
Voice Processing Technology Designed for Hands-free Scenarios
Architecture with Top Priority of Voice Quality
Not even environmental changes are noticed
Natural Sound: Architecture with Top Priority of Voice Quality
High Convergence: Not even environmental changes are noticed
AKM's ICC, (In-Car Communication), provides a natural and smooth conversation environment in the vehicle. AKM's algorithms, such as echo and noise cancellation are industry proven voice processing technologies that have been developed from our years of experience developing hands-free phone algorithms for automobiles...
● VELVET SOUND Technology
● Premium Sound for Car Audio
● Audio DAC Lineup
● Audio ADC Lineup
● High-PSRR/CMRR ADC, AK5522
● Audio SRC Lineup
● 3 Base Concepts
VELVET SOUND Technology
Faithfully reproducing the ultimate, Real Live Sound, with the sense of overlapping the live vocals and instruments.
AKM has developed high-performance audio components with excellent quality for over 30 years shipping into the global audio market. AKM uses 32-bit high resolution technology and develops it as "VELVET SOUND". An extensive lineup of D/A converters (DAC), A/D converters (ADC), and sampling rate converters (SRC) are available using this technology...